How to Successfully Pivot Your Immigration Practice: Lessons from the Pandemic and COVID-19: Current Immigration Policies and Implications of travel restrictions due to the novel coronavirus.
Program date: Feb 26, 2021 & May 2, 2021
The Government at all levels announced travel restriction measures that will restrict air travel to Canadians, permanent residents and families of Canadians to protect Canada from the outbreak of COVID-19. This seminar will cover common questions about the IRCC current policy, restrictions and other impacts of COVID-19 having on Foreign Workers, Students, Approved Permanent Residents and Refugees.
It's an understatement to say that COVID-19 has called nearly every aspect of the legal system's operations into question, especially relating to the impact of technology on the provision of your legal or Immigration services practice. But when change is not an option, but an imperative, what can we learn from the experience? And how do you move forward as both effective advocate for your clients, and savvy business owner of a Immigration practice? This session will assist you in takeaways to consider how you can help shape the RCIC-RISIA community in positive ways, while keeping a close eye on your practice's bottom line.
Seminar presentation (Immigration laws and Policies)
1. COVID-19 – IRCC Global instructions.
2. IRCC Travel restriction measures.
3. Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Program delivery instructions and its Impact on
• General processing measures
• Temporary residence
• Permanent residence
4. Operational status of visa offices outside Canada or in Land operations.
5. Functional status of Courts or IRB Tribunals,
6. Affect on Removal orders.
7. Will a foreign national be able to remain in Canada if in the country legally? (2 hours)
Q & A
Copyright © 2012-2020 Canadian Career Education College O/A CPD House